YOUR ENTRY INTO COORDINATE METROLOGY
- Economical to use due to a favourable price-performance ratio.
- Emphasis on unlimited functionality from WENZEL’S decades of experience.
- Use of granite in all axes ensures identical thermal behaviour.
- Excellent long-term stability due to air bearing guides incorporated into the granite base plate and high-precision lapped guide surfaces.
- Good accessibility facilitates maintenance work.
The XOrbit is the all-rounder for every field of application when it comes to measuring standard geometries and free form surfaces. The XOrbit fulfills all important roles from use in incoming goods through to final inspection. For single or serial parts – the XOrbit is universally applicable.
|Type||Measuring ranges Xx Yx Z (mm)||Volumetric length measuring uncertainty EL,MPE (μm) Pr|
|XO 55||500 x 500/700/1000 x 500||1,5 + L / 350|
|XO 87||800 x 1000/ 1500 x 700||1,6 + L / 350|
|XO 107||1000 x 1500 / 2000 x 700||1,8 +L / 350|